Skin City by Carmen offers services of permanent cosmetics in the eyebrows, ombre fills, permanent blush lips tattoos, eyeliner tattoos, and permanent lipliner.
All permanent cosmetic procedures include a second touchup 6-8 weeks later!
If 3rd Appointment is needed there may be a charge.
If one has thin skin or is more of a bleeder, pigment retention is little harder to hold and yearly touchups may be required at a Discount price to maintain color.
Half down deposit down is required upon booking any Permanent Cosmetic Procedure!
A $100.00 Fee will be charged if the appointment is canceled.
Brow shaping is my specialty. I’m able to achieve a natural filled-in brow. This is called Hair Strokes which looks like your own hair; a more natural look. Any woman who uses an eyebrow pencil will love having permanent makeup. It will look better than her own makeup, but it won’t have to be applied every day. If her brows are sparse or nonexistent, permanent makeup can save her 20-30 minutes every morning.
• Natural Eyebrow Tattoo – $690 – $890 All brow service price by consultation
• Full Eyebrow Shape (depends on hair or no hair) – $890 – $1,900 depends on touchups with one’s retention of pigment. 1 – 4 appointments in the course of a year. If you have thin skin you may need more touchups with year. Thick skin may require fewer touchup appointments. If you are more prone to bleeding you may also require additional sessions. All of these factors determine the price of the procedure.
• Ombré Brows (Most Popular) – $890 Ombré full fill in Brows, is a soft powder fill in the front part of the brows and a more solid powder fill in the rest of the brow. This process last longer and usually doesn’t fade as fast.
• Hair Stroke Technique – Full Eyebrow – $1,900 (covers 4 appointments 2 months apart)
• Hair Stroke Technique – No Hair Present – Price by consultation
• Natural brow tattoo Ombré fill with hair strokes – $690-$890
Small amounts of pigments are applied at the base of the lash line making lashes look fuller. A solid line, small dots, or a soft smudged look can be achieved. Clients often return for thicker and darker eyeliner after time. Permanent cosmetics always looks softer after a few weeks of healing. A touch up appointment is included in the price.
• Thin or smudged Upper Eyeliner Tattoo – $450
• Thin or smudged Lower Eyeliner Tattoo – $350
• Upper & Lower Eyeliner Tattoo (at same apt) – $50 Off
• Medium Thickness Eyeliner – Smudged or Straight Line Upper Eyeliner Tattoo – $550
•Medium Thickness Eyeliner – Smudged or Straight Line Lower Eyeliner Tattoo – $390
• Upper & Lower Medium Thickness Eyeliner – Smudged or Straight Line Tattoo (at same apt) – $50 Off
• Thick Upper Eyeliner Tattoo – $640
• Thick Lower Eyeliner Tattoo – $640
• Thick Upper & Lower Eyeliner Tattoo (at same apt) – $50 Off
• Cat Eye Eyeliner Tattoo – Extended Beyond Lash Line – additional $250
Lip Extension: The variety of colors available enable the asymmetry of the lips to be corrected, add definition and fullness, and still look natural. First application then a few more to follow. Beginning with upper lip liner adding more on vermilion border for more fullness and definition.
Permanent lipliner: The line can be applied lightly for a natural look or more heavily for a more dramatic look depending on your wishes.
Full Lip Color: Three applications of color applied five weeks apart included in price. The color chosen can be anywhere from a slight lip tint to a deep rich color.
• Full Lip Extension – $790
• Full Lip Extension (with fade in) – $950 (This procedure can take 2-3 appointments at this price)
• Full Lip & Liner – $1,350
• Lip Liner (no extension) – $650
• Full Lip Color – $1,050 – $2,000 (depending on fullness of lips)
• Natural lip tint, Blush fill In – $890
• Beauty Mark – $100 & up
Areola Medical Tattooing
Truth be told, hair loss can happen at any age to any individual, even those who have undergone hair transplants. Some individual considers options like hair restoration surgery, hair systems or concealers. We believe that scalp mircropigmentations is the best solution in the world right now for hair loss. In both men and women, hair loss can be caused by hormonal abnormalities, anemia, thyroid disease, genetics and more. The bottom line is that you’re losing your hair and you want to do something about it. Microcapillaire’s technique could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
Partial or Full head pricing varies & appointments needed (Price by consultation) – $1,200-$1,600
• Medical Tattooing is done by consultation only. Prices will be determined at that time.
• Custom-blended foundation – $50
• Lash and Brow Tint – $25 each
• Scalp Micropigmentation – $1,500-$4,000 (Partial or Full head pricing varies & appointments needed)
Skin City by Carmen offers services of permanent cosmetics in the eyebrows, ombre fills, eyeliner tattoos, permanent blush lips tattoos, and permanent lipliner. Don’t forget to see our Services of Microblading training!